Fisher & Paykel 6kg Vented Dryer DE6060M1
Offering flexible installation options, variable temperature settings, and multiple dry cycles, the Fisher & Paykel 6kg Vented Dryer is a convenient, versatile solution for drying your garments with ease.
- With an Autosensing feature, the Fisher & Paykel 6kg Vented Dryer can monitor the moisture levels inside the drum and automatically switch off to keep garments from over or under drying.
- The 6kg vented dryer offers multiple dry cycles, dryness levels, and 4 variable temperature settings to adapt to your drying requirements.
- Using this vented dryer’s delay start feature, you can set it to dry your clothes at your desired time.
- This dryer’s doors can open up to 180-degrees wide for easy loading and unloading of garments.
- For a convenient installation, the Fisher & Paykel vented dryer includes a wall mounting kit and an invertible control panel.
|Product Type||Clothes Dryers|
|Brand||Fisher and Paykel|
|Power Consumption (kWh/yr)||267|
|Energy Efficiency||2 Stars|
|Safety Features||Key Lock|
|Indicators||Clean Filter, Status|
|Drying Capacity (kg)||6|
|Internal Tub Material||Stainless Steel|
|Product Height (cm)||83.0|
|Product Width (cm)||60.0|
|Product Depth (cm)||60.0|
|Manufacturers Express Warranty (months)||24|
Cares for clothes
Auto-sensing prevents over-drying by sensing moisture levels inside the drum and shutting off automatically. This helps clothes last for longer and reduces energy consumption.
The door opens to a full 180° for easy access and loading.
Vent out either the front or the back of this dryer. A wall mounting kit is included and the control panel can be simply inverted.